Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New pictures and medical update

Hello everybody, I can't wait to meet you!
Arabella had her doctor's appointment last week. She grew another cm and almost a pound and is doing great! No news about our case to report; we're in PGN as I wrote last week. Just keep praying for a quick PGN stay; they are doing some "restructuring" of sorts. Pray that the new people in charge will help get everyones' cases reviewed and approved so that we can all bring our babies home as soon as possible. I really miss Arabella today, but it was good to see her pictures. She is so much cuter in person, though. Mom and I have our airline tickets for June and paid our deposit today on the house we will be staying in June. One interesting fact about the house we will be staying in and lots of places in GU; we will have a washer only - no dryer. Because of the high cost of electricity, a lot of people hang up their clothes on a clothesline. It will be like the olden days - ha! ha! Our house has a great view of the volcanoes in Antigua and is furnished. Mom is going to have to buy a coffee pot when we get there, because the house doesn't have one. You can walk everywhere you need to go in Antigua, so hopefully this will help me get in better shape! 35 more days and I'll be with Arabella again, I can't wait!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Oh my goodness she is beautiful! I always love picture day. It's so weird to see her on the same couch as Zach is on in his pictures. I am still praying for you to have a short stay in PGN!

Beth

Lori said...

Tonya,

I am so glad you got your trip all ironed out! I would love to hear more details about the place you all are renting! Who pointed you in the right direction? I love the new pictures. I am thankful that I got an update this month like I was supposed too!

Blessings,
Lori