Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Prayer request and exciting news

If you read this post, please say a prayer for my mom who is having hip replacement surgery on Monday, March 3rd. Pray that the surgery goes smoothly, that she recooperates quickly, and that it helps relieve the pain that she has been in. Mom and I have had fun shopping for Bella. We have hit all kinds of clearance sales and have clothes put back for her for the rest of the year. Mom is sad that she doesn't get to go in April with us to meet Bella, but she has to get her hip taken care of now. Then she needs to get back into the groove so that she can go with me to see Bella again in June. That's right! MOM AND I ARE GOING TO VISIT BELLA IN JUNE!!!!!!!!!! If it all works out right, we are going to stay for 4 weeks! Can you tell how excited I am? We have found this cozy bed and breakfast that we can stay at for only $1100 for a month, and this includes breakfast. We will split the cost of the room and groceries. We are able to go the store and buy food and use the kitchen at the B&B to cook our own meals at night. Spending a whole month spoiling my baby sounds like the closest thing to heaven I am gonna get while on this earth. It will be hard to leave her at the end of such a long visit for me and for mom, but hopefully she will be able to come home forever just a few months after that. Also pray for our finances that everything will be taken care of. I plan on doing lots of jewelry shows between now and then to help pay for this once-in-a-lifetime trip. Bella will only be little once, so this trip is extremely important to me. This month will give us a special time to start the bonding process which is extremely critical for babies who are adopted. I also want to thank my husband for loving me and our daughter so much to agree to making this sacrifice for us. It will be 5 weeks until I get to meet you, Arabella. Then it will be will be only 7 weeks after that until I get to spend a whole month with you. I can close my eyes right now and picture me holding you and being silly and making you laugh. We will have a wonderful time getting to know each other. Hang on, baby girl. Momma will be there soon.

3 comments:

Dream Angel's Mommy said...

Your mother will be in our prayers. She has something very wonderful to look forward to while she is recovering. I am so excited for you! That is wonderful news. How great that you will get 4 whole weeks to spend with your baby and your mom. How wonderful it would be if you get to bring her home before your visit it over! I'm so excited for you : ) I'm still counting down the days with you until we see our baby girls. Love and congrats, Valerie

Lori said...

I will keep your mother in my prayers. How wonderful for you to spend a month with your mom and your precious Bella.

At the rate cases seem to be coming out of PGN you could be coming home by then. I will pray it is so for you.

Blessings Lori

Liz said...

Tonya, Iam so glad you all worked somthing out so your Mom Can go. I bet that gets her rehabbing twice as fast,it would be exciting if you got to bring Bella home then, we will just Pray for your Mom as she has the surgery,and that this will take care of the pain she has been in and pray for You & Bobby a safe trip to see your Prescious Bella.
God Bless You,
We Love You, Aunt Liz & Uncle Vic