Saturday, February 9, 2008

December pictures of Arabella

These are December pictures of Arabella. She weighed 12 lbs. 11 ozs. Wouldn't you just love to pinch those chubby cheeks? They remind me of my niece Lyndsey's chubby cheeks when she was a baby. The first picture looks like she is waving at the camera. The second picture looks like she loves to chew on her fingers; she might be teething. The last picture is my favorite of this bunch. You can't tell it, but someone is holding her arms down because she wouldn't keep her hands down and out of her mouth for the pictures. What a serious look she is giving them! I love this little outfit with the pink heart on it. Look at her mouth closely, it is shaped like a heart. How sweet! I have a feeling we will have to chase the boys away when she is older.

No comments: