Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day My Precious Bella!

Happy Valentine's Day Bella! You are 6 months old today! One of the teachers I work with today decided to throw a celebration for your turning 6 months old. She bought you the cutest pink sleeper that you will get to wear when I visit you in 7 weeks. She also crocheted you the most beautiful blanket that looks adorable in your nursery. Then she gave us cupcakes with a candle in them for us all to blow out the candles and make a wish for you. I wished for you many things: to be healthy and happy; to feel loved; and for you to be home for your first birthday. I know it will be a miracle to bring you home that soon, but my God is a God of miracles! It will all happen in His timing.
We got some exciting news this week. First of all we finally got registered with the new Central Authority in Guatemala. This has been a long and frustrating process for our attorney. I won't explain all the drama involved in that, but she got it done. YEAH!!!!! Yesterday we got word that Bella's and her mirthmom's DNA matched, so the results are on their way to the embassy in GU now. As soon as they arrive, we can start waiting for our preapproval from the embassy needed to enter PGN. Please pray for favor from the Lord for a speedy PA to help make our miracle happen!
I just booked our flight to visit Arabella over spring break. I can hardly wait to hold her, feed her, bathe her, etc...... I could go on and on. I am even looking forward to changing diapers. The neat thing is I found another mom who is adopting from GU. She is going the same week we are and is staying at the same bed and breakfast. It's kinda funny how God brings poeple into your life right when you need them.
I hope you had a wonderful day, my sweet Bella. Momma and Daddy will be there in 7 weeks to spoil you and spend a whole week with you.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Tonya& Bobby, I am so excited for you, i just can't wait til you get to go hold Bella in your arms next to your heart, there is no feeling like this in the world, You sure have pulled my heart strings,I just hope the rest of your journey go's as speedy, you have come this far,God will take you to "Your Bella"
Love You bunches,
Aunt Liz & UncleVic