Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Arabella is now a Boster (on paper)!

Well, I've been a bad blogger. We spend all of our time taking care of Arabella and blogging isn't on the top of my priority list (Sorry, Aunt Liz). My nieces Kayla and Lyndsey informed me that Antigua looked neat, but that they just wanted to see more pictures of Bella. I'll try to do better. We got the good news this morning that we have Arabella's new birth certificate now (we have a copy). We are listed as her parents and her last name is now Boster! We are being submitted for her passport today, and then there are just a few more steps after that. If we keep going at this pace, Bella will be home in a month!
Please pray for us and our finances as we have decided it would be best for Bella if we just stayed a few extra weeks until we can bring her home. Since it is happening sooner than we expected, it would be silly for me to fly home and turn right around and fly back 2 - 3 weeks later. So, it looks like we (Mom and I) will be staying in GU for a while longer. This way Bella won't have to live with her foster family (as wonderful as they are) again. Also, please pray for them as they adore Arabella and were expecting to "have" her for a couple more months before they had to tell her goodbye. I dread the day they say goodbye to her; it will be awful! We promised them that we will come back to GU in a few years to visit, and we will. GU is a beautiful place, and we want Arabella to be proud of the country she was born in.
I'll update you when I hear about each step we get done and on when to expect us home!
Love and blessings,
The Boster Family (all 3 of us)

8 comments:

lauren said...

Congrats on the quick BC and glad you were able to make the decision to stay until the end - it would be hard not to at this point!

Dream Angel's Mommy said...

Tonya,
Oh how cute is she! I love the pics. And you can tell that she is so happy to be with her mommy! I pray that things continue to speed along. Congratulations on the birth certificate. I bet it feels wonderful to see in print what you know is so true in your heart. May God continue to bless your family.
Valerie

Darcy said...

This is wonderful! Congratulations! I can't believe things are going so quickly now! Yay! Take care and God bless.
Darcy

Lori said...

Wonderful news Tonya! I am so thankful that you don't have to leave Bella again! Praise the Lord for he is good!!

Blessings,
Lori

Liz said...

Tonya, Iknow you are so happy and excited about the birth certificate, and now Bella is for real a Boster. Just glad things are going so good for you, and i know this is so hard on Bobby, i just know how he Prays for everything to keep right on moving as it is now so he can have his Family home.I am just so excited, I just know your Mom is on top of the world right now!!! Grandma Charlene, I can feel your Happiness all the way over here, I Love all of you and can't wait for you to come home and never have to say Goodbye to your Bella again.

God Bless And Keep You Safe,Love to all Aunt Liz&Uncle Vic

Liz said...

Hey, just thought of somthing Geneo said and wanted to share it with you, he said in some of Bella's pictures he thinks she looks a little like Tammy did when she was little, thought that was kinda neat. God Bless.
Love, Aunt Liz

Beth said...

Congratulations!! I hope the rest goes quicker than you think so you don't have to stay so long.

Beth

bethel said...

Tonya,
I just wanted to congratulate you and let you know that I am so happy that things are moving along ahead of schedule...I knew it would all fall in to place in God's time! :-) and you've handled it all so beautifully! You all are in my prayers and I can't wait to meet Bella...she is ADORABLE!!!
God Bless You All and Keep You Safe!
Love, Bethel