Wednesday, June 18, 2008

All Around Antigua (and Arabella of course)!

Well, we are finding new things everyday in Antigua. It is still amazing to me that I can look right out the window here and see volcanos. It is a big reminder of all of God's beautiful creation. There are so many friendly people here and they are all very beautiful as well. I was thinking this morning about how much God loves us all, and more specifically the Guatemalan people were on my mind. Many of them live in extreme poverty. Many of them don't know Him as their Lord and Savior. I have a burden for them today. Please pray for this country, all its people, and the government. Pray for all the orphans without homes and that they will get the new adoption system up and running very soon. Pray for all my friends and their babies who need to get out of PGN so they can go home to their forever families.
I feel so blessed today. My dreams are coming true and Arabella is coming home soon! I can't wait for you all to meet her. She has the biggest smile you have ever seen and she makes me so happy. Thank you all for all the prayers, love, and support you have given us during this difficult process.
Love and blessings,
Tonya

2 comments:

Lori said...

Antigua is such a beautiful place. I am sure it is much like a dream. I am thankful that you are with Bella and soon she will be home with you forever. Praise the Lord.
I so enjoy your updates.
Blessings,
Lori

Liz said...

OK Ladies, We that don't have Web Cams want to be kept up to date, hope every thing is still moving along.Bella's pictures are adorable as ever, especially those teeth shining. The town looks amazing all the old buildings and scenery.Charlene, i hope your hip is holding up, every picture of you are pushing the stroller. But you look happy doing it. We are still Praying for all of you and Bella, I sure can't hardly wait to see her, she just looks so happy.Just keep us up to speed and more pictures of course.
We Miss you And Love you.And praying you can bring Bella home soon.
Aunt Liz& Uncle Vic