Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Arabella is 9 months old today!

Our sweet baby girl is 9 months old today. I just found out she has 5 teeth now and is trying to crawl; I think she is going to walk before she crawls! I will be in Guatemala with Arabella in 3 weeks; I can't wait. PGN is still not moving any cases out right now; continue to pray for this situation to be resolved soon so that we can all bring our babies home as soon as possible!
Hope you had a great day today Bella, I love you!
Hugs and kisses,
Mommy

2 comments:

Liz said...

Sorry Bella, i almost fogot your 9 mo. birthday, I sure do hope they will let your Mommy &Grandma Charlene bring you home to all your family here in Ky.I know your Daddy is sad that he can't come see you but I just feel in my heart that you will be home soon.
Tonya& Grandma will give you so much Love and kisses for all of us here that are waiting to meet you, kiss and hug you, You take good care of Mommy &Grandma while they are with you, they will keep you so busy.but we will still keep praying that, that legal system will get a move on, and bring all you babies home soon. And you have to hurry and come home to Daddy so he will never be sad again.
I already Love you!
Tonya things will work out soon, you know you have a lot Of People that Love you and that are praying for you. I am just so happy for you that you& your Mom can spend this time with Bella,You both needed this, and Bella, this is bonding time. Have a safe trip and don't forget to send pictures, you know how fussy we will get.

Love&God Bless
Aunt Liz

Beth said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! I say a prayer for her and you every day. Hope she comes home soon!