Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'M COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everybody, I'm finally coming home! YEAH! We got our pink notice today with our embassy appointment on it. Our appointment is Tues., her visa is issued on Wed. , and we will be home on Thursday night. We will land at the airport in Louisville, KY at 10:08 p.m. We can't wait to see you. Grandma Charlene went home on Wed. and Daddy is coming on Sat. Then our friends Valerie and Ray and baby Maria Jade will be here on Sunday. They are one of my sets of friends who I have been asking you to pray their baby home from GU with me. They are heading home on Tues. God is good! He answers prayers! Praise Him with me for answering ours!

8 comments:

Liz said...

Tonya i know you must be the happiest person in the world, and I just couldn't be happier for you, Your prayers and dreams have been answered.You& Bobby & Bella will be a wonderfull family, you have more Love to give than anyone i know, Can't wait to see you And Arabella,I know you all will be happy to see "Daddy"
Love & Blessings, Aunt Liz&Uncle Vic

Beth said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so excited that you finally get to bring Bella home! You are definitely right. God is good! Have a safe trip home!!

Beth

Darcy said...

Praise God!

Dream Angel's Mommy said...

Tonya,
I am so thankful for both of us. God is good. Not only did he bring us these beautiful, precious babies but he also brought us great friends to provide support duirng this time. I'm so glad Bobby is finally going to be reunited with you guys and your family can start being together forever! Welcome home sweet Bella!
Valerie, Ray, Mason and Maria Jade

Liz said...

Tonya, I have just have to have one of these pictures with that sweet baby in a suitcase, Have a safe trip, i know it will be a happy one. Love,
God Bless, Aunt Liz

ale said...

big congrats! (visiting from Guatadopt). Your baby is beautiful.

lauren said...

You're falling down on your job...don't we get embassy day pictures or anything?!?!?!?!

Unknown said...

I love the suitcase pic! Girl, you are going to have to get in good with a Creative Memories consultant so you can scrapbook all these fantastic pictures. I think a dozen books to start might cover it! So happy for you all!!!!