Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Embassy Day Picture

Sorry I haven't posted in several days. Bella keeps us busy. My friend, Lauren, brought it to my attention that I have been a bad blogger and hadn't posted an embassy day picture yet. Well, we didn't get very many pictures. We had t0 leave to get there at 6:45 (the taxi got here early) and we didn't get home until 11:00. While we were there Bella's diaper leaked, so we just took a couple of quick pictures as soon as we got home before we changed her clothes. Bella did good at the embassy and didn't get cranky even though we were in a crowded room for a long time today. It was noisy, but she even took a nap. She loves playing with her daddy, and we are so happy our family is finally together. Bobby will go the embassy to pick up Bella's visa late tomorrow afternoon and we will start packing for home. We will be flying home on Thursday. I can't believe we are finally bringing our sweet darling home. Someone please pinch me! I still don't think it will feel real until we get off the plane and are home. Thanks for all your prayers. We'll see you soon! Tonya, Bobby, and Arabella

7 comments:

Unknown said...

AWWWWW!!! You all look so great~! I love Bob's pose. He isn't at all thrilled that his girls are with him, is he? I am so glad that you all are coming home! I am very sad that I have a show in Glasgow tomorrow night and won't be able to get to the airport! BOOOOO HOOOOOOO! Please don't think that I don't love you, I wish I could be there! You know how I have waited for this day to be here! It seems like yesterday that I was telling you that she would be here and now ya'll will be back in KY so I can spoil her. I know, get in line!!!! Can't wait to see you!
LOL,
Kim

Beth said...

What an awesome picture! You all look so happy! I am so excited that you get to come home and finally be a family! Have a safe trip back!

Beth

Mom said...

What a beautiful family! You look so complete! When I looked at all the photos you have posted, I can see she belongs and knows she belongs with you both. You have already started your lifetime of memories with her and I am so happy for you both!
Sorry, it has taken so long for me to see your site. My daughter just got married Saturday and we have been crazy with wedding plans.

Love,
Jackie Allender

Lori said...

Tonya, I must confess I was checking your blog everyday thinking you would update but of course I knew you had alot to do. Lauren was correct in saying you have been a bad blogger but I forgive you as I know you have been beyond busy with visiting with friends and packing to finally come home. Can't wait to read the first post from Kentucky. Don't forget;)

Blessings,
Lori

Courtney said...

CONGRATS...............Love the picture. Courtney

lauren said...

Okay, that's better :) Have a safe and wonderful trip HOME!!!

lauren said...

So did you ever make it home???!?? Not like you have anything going on or anything...

Pictures please!!!!