Monday, July 21, 2008

DNA IS DONE!

I couldn't resist using this picture, but Bella will probably not like me for it when she sees this when she gets older! Anyway, our DNA testing is done and should be back to GU in the next couple of days. Then we just wait for our "pink" slip that tells us when our exit visa interview appointment will be. We should be home by the end of next week! PRAISE THE LORD! Bobby is coming this weekend; he can't wait to see "his girls" as he calls us now. Our family will finally be together and home soon! Love to you all, Tonya

5 comments:

Darcy said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! You better bring that girl to see us at school! Please?

Dream Angel's Mommy said...

Come on PINK!
Valerie

Beth said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE THREE OF YOU!!! COME ON PINK!!

Beth

Liz said...

Hey, i am so happy for you, just get Bella to wear PINK every day I just hope it's soon,I bet every body is tickled to death! Can't wait til everybody comes home. I just know Bobby can't wait to see you & Bella again and Grandma Charlene too!!! Love ya, be pink soon. Aunt Liz&Uncle Vic

Courtney said...

Congrats on dna being done. The end is so close. Courtney