Monday, March 17, 2008

Only 17 more days until we get to hold you!

Our baby girl is 7 months old now! We can't wait until we get to meet you in only 17 days, Arabella! Please know that we are doing everything we can to bring you home as soon as we can; your daddy and I love you very much! Here's a poem just for you:
KISSES IN THE WIND
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams,
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.
I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long,
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.
Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...
Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.
May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.
Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.
But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.
May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I send to you each night.
--Unknown

3 comments:

Lori said...

I think I am just about as excited for you as I am about my own trip. I was clapping and grinning when I saw the ticker today. Two weeks and two days! Yay! Add five more days and I'll see you there!
Blessings,
Lori

Leah said...

Excited for your trip. You will definitely enjoy every second of it.
I can't wait to see our girls again. Once you've actually held them, your heart is really knit with theirs. May the Lord bless you on your journey.

Lori said...

OH Tonya!

How can you stand it? Only 5 days left! Praise the Lord! I have 10 days yet and I can hardly go to sleep at night : )!

Blessings,
Lori