Thursday, June 18, 2009

Way Overdue Updates and Pictures

This set of pics is from Easter. I told you this was way overdue! The last month and a half of school are crazy for me, so I got a little behind. Bella went to church in her lovely Easter dress and the lady in charge of the nursery let her have chocolate and she had it all over her dress when I went to pick her up afterwards. I was not a happy camper. She had a pink shrug sweater that she wore over her dress that was too chocolate covered to wear when we got to Grandma's. It took us 20 minutes and half a Tide stick to get the chocolate mostly out of her dress before we could take pictures. Then we couldn't go outside for picture with her dress in front of Grandma's flowers because it was too cold without her sweater. She changed into her play clothes for the egg hunt and she was so funny. She would find one egg at a time and would turn around and wait for everyone to clap for her. Then she would smile really big and want to open every egg to see what was inside. We had to keep encouraging her to keep finding the eggs first. She had a blast with the egg hunt and we had a lovely time with our family at Grandma's.

2 comments:

lauren said...

Geez...I've had that happen at church as well and it always leaves me pretty upset. They didn't do it on Easter...that's just SO wrong! I've solved it (sort of...) by posting a list of things Isabelle is not allowed to eat in the nursery, but not everyone has that option! Cute pics!

Beth said...

She is so cute and getting so big. Can't wait to meet you guys this weekend!

Beth