Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Then and Now.... Same dress (different size) different country...

Look how big Arabella has gotten! I loved this dress so much when I saw it last winter when I was waiting to meet Arabella for the first time, that I bought it off the clearance rack at Old Navy in two sizes. The first picture is last April in Guatemala and the bottom picture is last month at my sister's. She looks awesome in this coral color. Every time she wears it people compliment how good she looks and that it is her "color". I agree but also think she looks good in every color. When she wore this dress to church I had a case of nostalgia remembering when we first met Bella and spent the week with her. I thought you would enjoy this "then and now" post to see how much she has grown. I am playing blog catch up. Read below to see 2 more posts from today.

2 comments:

Dream Angel's Mommy said...

How cute! Looking back at the first picture brought back wonderful memories of being lucky to watch your family come together for the first time. I can't believe how much she has grown. And she does look great in any color : )

Beth said...

I can not believe how big she is getting. She is absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to meet all of you at the AHH Reunion!

Blessings,
Beth